Tuesday 6 December 2011

Early Christmas time!

I recently visited Cumbria for a night to celebrate an early Christmas and New Year with my English family, who I lived with for a couple of years. During that time they became so close to me that I started calling them my English family. I have spent the past four Christmas's with them,but due to my family situation I will be in Germany this year, so I've had my last visit to Cumbria this year..

We exchanged presents and cards as every family do at Christmas. I had such an amazing family bonding time for the first time in a while.

After my English mum's family left, the two of us treated ourselves to a bottle of wine and some chocolates, of which are pictured above. I am going to miss them over Christmas for sure.
One of the presents I received tonight, I especially liked, the jacket which my English sister gave me. So I am going to talk about it here. As I like the look of 'chic' style, which I believe could become a dramatic element in fashion, I really like this black jacket with the fur attached.I wear a casual top and black elastane leggings with black wedges which I find very comfortable.

Details of my outfit in the picture..

Jacket: Papaya(Matalan), price unknown
Top: Top Shop, price unknown
Leggings: River Island, price unknown
Shoes: New Look, £24.99(estimated)






No comments:

Post a Comment