Tuesday 10 August 2010

Today's my style! 10/08/10





















First of all, apologies for my absence from this blog for a while..I'd like to update it more frequently from now on.

Anyway, the first picture is of me wearing a blue dress, when I went for a "walk",which involved a lot of climbing up on the hills etc in Grange-Over-Sands with my best friend. I am very fond of the colour contrast on the dress.

The next picture is of me wearing my new pair of shorts, purchased from a charity shop. This pair of shorts will become very useful in the autumn season as well as for this time of year, with the trend for this autumn season being apparently the vintage-look. A pair of comfy leather boots and so on could probably be worn nice with the shorts.

Details of the outfits in the picture,,
The first picture,,
Blue dress;Peacocks/price unknown
Boots;River Islands/£29.99

The second picture,,
Top;supplied with ELLE magazine
Shorts;charity shop/£3.30
Belt;Camden market/£5.00
Pumps;Faith/£5.00 (in sale)

No comments:

Post a Comment